Seed Treatment Resources
This guide outlines the specific protocol standards required for certification under the Accredited Seed Treatment Standards. The 2022 Edition of the Protocols are the current standards in force.
- Accredited Seed Treatment Operations Standards – January 2022
Accredited Seed Treatment Operations – Bulletins
Technical Bulletins provide important information to further clarify the Standards. These bulletins are referenced within the Audit Protocols.
- Bulletin 1: Grandfathering Provisions
- Bulletin 2: Clarification of Protocols B1 & B2
- Bulletin 3: Provincial Regulators for Operators
- Bulletin 4: Guidelines on Portable Storage Containers
- Bulletin 6: Disposal of treated seed
- Bulletin 7: Code Applicability for Mobile Seed Treater Scenarios
- Bulletin 8: Designated Seed Treatment Products – Shipping Guidance
- Bulletin 9: Farmer Access to Designated Seed Treatment Products for On-farm Application
Seed Treatment label training
Visit the website: https://labeltraining.awsa.ca
- Notice of Phase 2 of the standards taking effect as of January 01, 2021.
- Seed Treatment Standards – Documentation Review 2017
- Accredited Seed Treatment Operation Standards (2016) Build a Documentation Binder
- Sample Emergency Response Plan
- Safe Operating Procedure Protocol E9 Waste Disposal